Participants will learn how to promote their program using a variety of social media tools such as Facebook, Craigslist, child care forums, and more.
The webinar will cover:
* Finding and using free online classified ads
* How to create your own website at little cost
* How to identify the benefits of your program and promote them on the Internet
* Privacy/confidentiality issues on the Internet
* How to protect yourself from an online negative parent review
The webinar will be broadcast Tuesday, March 20th at 8:30pm Eastern Time.
It is sponsored by the National Association for Family Child Care and will last for 90 minutes.
These monthly webinars are an opportunity to watch a power point presentation on your home computer and listen to me cover these important issues. You'll have the opportunity to ask me questions live and you will receive a copy of the power point, plus handouts. You will also receiving a training certificate of attendance.
Don't miss this fun opportunity!
The cost is $25 (100% tax deductible!). To register, contact Tracy Halverson at 801-886-2322; firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see my upcoming webinar schedule.
Image credit: ccseo.com
For more information about marketing, see my book Family Child Care Marketing Guide.