« Record Keeping and Tax Webinars Set for January and February | Main | Checklist for IRS Form 8829: Expenses for Business Use of Your Home »



Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Heather Estes

I've got a question. If we did back up care for another provider, would we give the parent a W-2? Would it make a difference if the parent or provider paid us?

Thank you

Sherita McDonald

The W10 form on the food program actually do fill in the amount that the parent paid from the payments you enter on pro kids.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

Top Blog

  • Direct Capital Top Money Management Blog


  • Email Subscription

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner


Become a Fan